Unseen Pictures Of The TATA H5X With Release Date, Price & Specifications !
- The TATA H5X was shown during the Auto Expo 2018 by TATA Motors which will be available for the Indian road from 2019.
This is a concept model, however the company claims that most of the design and features will be carried over to the final production model.
- However, there will be some changes in the final model so as to keep the SUV practical and cost-efficient. The shape could be the same or minor changed could be there but to make it cost effective, the company will have to narrow down some features like the sunroof or wing mirrors or some lights as well.
- This TATA SUV is the first vehicle to be built on Land Rover’s L8 platform, on which the Discovery Sport is based.
Although, the SUV will have cheaper parts, for example the aluminium bits will be replaced by steel bits to reduce the cost of the overall vehicle and many more tweaks will take place to do so.
- The SUV will also share the same engine of Jeep Compass, H5X will have the 2 liter Fiat Multijet diesel engine which will produce 140 Bhp and 320 Nm. Not only the engine, the 6 speed manual gearbox and 9 speed automatic will be from the Jeep Compass as well.
- One of the best part of the TATA H5X is that it will come with a Four-Wheel-Drive option for the top model which will attract customers who love to do some off roading. The company claims the SUV will compete with the Hyundai Creta, which means the price of this car will be around 10-15 lakhs.
- There will be two versions of this car, one which will have a seating capacity of 5 and the other will have 7 , however the 7 seater variant will launch a little later. We hope, TATA will launch the car as soon as possible as they got a lot of attention with this car, many people are waiting to buy this beauty and TATA should even make it available before time to get the most sales.